IT Project / Program Management Jobs
Years of Experience
4 - 10
Enterprise Program Manager - Consultant (Remote)
Company: D.E.A.H. Recruiting Job Location: Anywhere, USA
- The candidate will work closely with the Assigned Section Manager to identify, prioritize, and schedule workload and implementation to IT standards and procedures. The candidate will work closely with customer and subject matter experts for the system design and testing.
- This will also include compliance to client security policy/procedures as well as integrating systems when possible to streamline staff workflows, user security, and data correction
- Due to the volume of systems, interdependencies, servers, and various locations throughout the state, additional staff is needed to support the effort. The team will ensure systems are set up following industry best practices to ensure strategic initiatives and compliance with federal and state regulatory laws and ensure business continuity.
- This position will be a part of the team responsible for supporting the COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling System. They will also be involved with supporting the day-to-day operations.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, team-oriented, work under limited supervision, and respond to priority tasks as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Emphases for the Enterprise Program Manager candidate will be a Project Lead to manage daily activities of a support team responsible for maintaining a newly implemented COVID19 Vaccination Scheduling System.
- Manage the daily activities of the operations team supporting the COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling System.
- Responsible to monitor the COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling System and Teams Telephony
- Assist program areas with resolving any reported issues.
- Adhere to industry best standards, State Security and IT policies and standards
- Work with client Project Manager and provide technical support on the project
- Follow and ensure IT Change Management process for system production changes
- Monitor project activities and user stories in Microsoft DevOps
- Keep up with and coordinate on-call coverage
- Hold one-on-one meetings bi-weekly with assigned Team Members
- Hold weekly meetings with the support team
- Attend various supporting project meetings to include technical sessions, product configuration review, backlog prioritization, vendor standing meetings
- Report daily stats
- Assist in the design of system architectures to align with organizational strategic business objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Monitor Footprint tickets to ensure timely resolution
- Requires mastery of technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Create and provide updates to upper management
- Review and work with the team to ensure supporting system documentation and training materials is created and maintained
- Work in a collaborative effort to conceptualize total systems and/or product solutions currently in place.
- Ability to plan, organize, review, implement associated project milestones to completion.
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures to conform and comply with agency standard cybersecurity policy design related to information risk management, the designation of data as to criticality, confidentiality, and protection. (NIST 800-53, FISMA, SC InfoSec Requirements http://admin.sc.gov/technology/information-security/policies-and-procedures, etc.)
- This will also include compliance to client security policy/procedures as well as integrating systems when possible to streamline staff workflows, user security, and data correction.
- The client will require that selected personnel sign the client confidentially agreement and/or Business Associate (BA) agreement if applicable. All web services must be secure
- The client will not accept any offers including an “up-lift” charge. The rate paid per consultant must not exceed the maximum rate established for this position described in the State contract terms.
- Contractors must be onsite each week throughout the term of the contract.
- Follow agency IT Standards, policies, and procedures to include documentation.
- All source code (compiled and un-compiled) will become the sole property of the client. Any source code, data, product, or functionality resulting from this SOW or previously owned/developed by the client will remain the sole property of the client and is not to be incorporated into the core product of any vendor's application. Any modifications and interfaces developed under said contract will be not be used by the contractor for any independent project of the contractor or published or publicized by the contractor without the written permission of the client.
- The Client has the final say on all programming choices.
The client will provide:
- All required information including formulas, data, and mechanisms to check output.
- Staff to assist with any application or data questions.
- Conference rooms and scheduling for any application demos.
- Workstation and required software.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff, customers and others involved in data-centric management.
- MS OFFICE 365
- TICKETING SYSTEM
- MICROSOFT ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- EXPERIENCE IN DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING ENTERPRISE LEVEL SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURES.
- UNDERSTANDING OF COMPUTER AND NETWORK OPERATING SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS (E.G. OPERATING SYSTEMS, APPLICATIONS, STORAGE, NETWORKING)
- Supervisory Leadership Experience
- Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization and operations
- Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical peers, technical and user management, users, vendors, and staff members, and to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form4
- ABILITY TO CONCEPTUALIZE NEEDED CHANGE AND INITIATE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES TO MOVE FROM CONCEPTS TO IMPLEMENTATION
- Understanding of IT development and implementation projects
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS.
- Ability to integrate technical systems with agency goals and objectives.