Sales / Business Development Jobs
Years of Experience
4 - 10
Remote Account Executive (Litigation Software & Services)
Company: D.E.A.H. Recruiting Job Location: Anywhere, USA
About The Client
For more than 35 years our client has provided innovative data analytics and litigation technology solutions to help law firms and corporate legal departments transform their litigation process. They partner with plaintiff counsel, defense counsel, judges, and mediators to drive efficiencies, reduce costs, and improve visibility for better strategic litigation decisions.
The Key Account Executive will play a pivotal role in retaining and growing relationships with key clients and strategic prospects while increasing revenue and profitability.
If you also have a background selling litigation solutions and technology to law firms and corporate legal departments, we’d like to meet you!
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is able to grasp complex client needs and deliver customized technology and service-based solutions to help legal departments achieve their litigation goals.
• Build relationships with key clients and strategic prospects
• Develop and execute sales strategies that successfully achieve revenue and profitability goals
• Research, create, and execute plans to address clients’ and prospects’ business needs
• Proactively pursue strategic accounts and develop deep relationships with these prospects
• Schedule regular meetings with key clients and strategic prospects
• Research competition to find new ways to retain clients
• Work diligently to achieve sales, revenue, and profitability targets
• 5+ years years' experience selling litigation solutions
• High comfort level with decision-makers and influencers within law firms, corporate legal departments, and procurement departments
• BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field; JD or Master’s degree a plus
• Proven track record of creating actionable and effective business development plans, and leading complex sales cycles from prospect to close
• Strong business acumen and experience with client strategy development, and a high level of comfort in discussing technology solutions
• Proven track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets using a highly consultative approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients
Email me to apply: email@example.com