IT / Software Development Jobs
Years of Experience
4 - 10
Remote DevOps Network Engineer
Company: D.E.A.H. Recruiting Job Location: Anywhere, USA
In this role you will:
- Partner with the client's teams and customer representatives to drive Single Sign-On (SSO) implementations and integrate the client's solutions with customers’ identity providers/directory services
- Partner with the client's Engineering and Installation teams to successfully transition the Network Access Control (NAC) solution to ongoing support operations
- Own the ongoing support and maintenance of the NAC solution, including driving issue resolution and enhancements with the solution provider
- Resolve bugs, performance problems, and other issues with production applications.
- Perform Capacity planning and management for various services.
- Design and implement cloud and physical network, storage, and system improvements to ensure redundancy, high availability, and security
- Identify automation opportunities and implement solutions to reduce manual intervention and ensure quality
- Maintain platform patching, security, package implementation, file rotation, and job management (i.e. CRON) on Linux (RHEL and Debian) and Microsoft Systems
- Cross-train infrastructure team members in areas of expertise
- Participate in on-call rotation duties
You'll love this job if this describes you:
Problem Solving. You aren’t satisfied until you’ve completely solved a problem, and you take time to get it right, look beyond the obvious, and deliver correct and honest assessments and answers.
Self Development. You are personally and professionally committed to continuous improvement. You take a whole approach to learning: books and academics, experience at work, and learning from your peers.
Technical Aptitude. Some projects we take on have subtle differences, and others present obstacles we haven’t faced yet. You’re able to apply your baseline of knowledge and natural technical aptitude to help you with easy tasks and challenging issues.
Team. There’s a lot of room for individual success, but it all starts at the core, a strong team. You demonstrate open, positive communication, listen to others, and encourage group troubleshooting.
High-Quality Standards. This is a high-impact, highly visible position. You have internal and external clients depending on the quality of work you deliver (never mind the financial impact of low quality). You care about your work and your customers.
- Experience with Linux systems administration and tuning. Requires at least 7 years of Linux systems experience, including systems administration or engineering experience.
-Experience with Single-Sign-On (SSO) identity federation and protocols, including Radius, MS AD (join-based), LDAP/OpenLDAP, and SAML (including MS Azure-based SAML).
-Familiarity with Networking / Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Compute)
- Experience with virtualization / VM administration preferred
Email Dennis Earl Hardy at email@example.com