IT / Software Development Jobs
Years of Experience
4 - 10
Remote Google Cloud Platform - Systems Architect
Company: D.E.A.H. Recruiting Job Location: Anywhere, USA
Looking for Professional Systems Architect for the Google Cloud Platform Solution Practice team. As an Architect, you become responsible for the design and development of next-generation hybrid cloud platform solutions and supervising their implementation across different clients and engineering teams, ensuring that the industry best practices incorporated.
You will travel to the clients’ sites to deploy solutions and deliver the workshops to educate and enrich clients’ knowledge.
- Architecture design of holistic Cloud ecosystem with a focus on Google Cloud Platform capabilities and features.
- Architecture design of Production, Staging/QA, and Development infrastructures running in 24/7 environments.
- Robust and consistent Cloud Strategy design aligned with business objectives.
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous application migrations into the cloud and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments.
- Evangelize Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
- The candidate becomes a valuable member of our client's Google Cloud Platform Solution Practice in North America, providing Cloud expertise within the team.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- In-depth cloud professional, competent in quickly establishing connections and credibility in how to address the business needs via design and operate cloud-based architectures.
- Strong written, verbal, and mock-up skills.
- Experience in Agile or PMI methodology managed projects is appreciated.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions, and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including migration factory.
- Work experience with geographically distributed teams and offshore models.
- Google Cloud Certified ProfessionalCloud Architect.
- Implementation experience with identity management and networking segmentation in GCP across multiple VPC networks and multiple projects.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of distributed version control systems like Git.
- Extensive experience with DevOps techniques and processes related to cloud solutions. CI/CD tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, GCP Deployment Manager.
- Broad knowledge of troubleshooting approaches and driving-to-resolution technical integration issues across various platforms.
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of hybrid environments with operating systems that belong to Windows and *nix families, MS SQL Server, and Oracle Database.
- Strong understanding of concepts and experience with StackDriver and other cloud-based monitoring tools including application level and logging.
- Creation of automated tooling for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes.
- Experience in architecting and running consumer-facing applications in a hybrid, multi-cloud environment.
- Experience with performance testing and tuning.
- Experience with GCP-based security hardening including IAM, ACL, firewall rules, data traffic encryption.
To apply click here: https://deahrecruiting.breezy.hr/p/a7ef4e061f5e