Sales / Business Development Jobs
Years of Experience
Remote Sales Account Executive
Company: D.E.A.H. Recruiting Job Location: Anywhere, USA
Our client is a team of passionate thought leaders as we pursue our goal of disrupting the U.S. health sector.
The client is committed to developing leading-edge solutions in a collaborative environment focused on long-term customer success.
The client is also building a great company to work for, providing our team members an environment in which they can contribute from day one while also providing ongoing opportunities for learning and growth.
More about the Role As a Sales Account Executive, you are the representative of the company externally to new prospects and existing customers.
To be successful, the client expects you to:
Bring a sophisticated, enterprise-level sales skillset with proven ability to conduct the end to end sales process from generating interest, validating the opportunity, conducting thorough business discovery, building strong client relationships, and finalizing proposals and contracts
Navigate effectively within prospect organizations to connect with high-level decision-makers up to C-level executives.
Manage large, multi-year deals that impact a significant and critical spend for customers where we are competing not only with external alternatives yet also internal options within their organizations.
Operate collaboratively with internal teams including sales engineering, sales operations, marketing, finance, legal, operations, product, and program management
Manage a current, accurate forecast and pipeline in Salesforce.
Escalate when appropriate to senior management
Participate in marketing and industry events as a representative to build new contacts and relationships across potential buyers and partners
Perform system demos and coordinate validation projects to accelerate the buying cycle and tailor to specific customer requirements More about you
To be effective in the role, the client expects that you have:
• A track record of successful sales experience in healthcare plans, networks, or a related industry
• Quantifiable results selling large, multi-year solutions to large enterprises
• The ability to target and reach the senior-level buyers within organizations
• Strong attention to detail resulting ineffective pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and early identification of risks and issues
• A history of relationship building and management for long-term prospecting
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills across various audiences
• Willingness and ability to collaborate with internal teams and leverage resources efficiently to meet sales goals
• BA/BS degree with ten (10) years of successful full-cycle sales achievement