IT / Software Development Jobs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Years of Experience
4 - 10
Remote Senior Application Engineer (Atlassian)
Company: D.E.A.H. Recruiting Job Location: Anywhere, USA
Our Client is seeking a talented, adaptable, Senior-level Atlassian administrator to become part of a dynamic Atlassian services team. The Applications Engineer will be instrumental in helping to support Atlassian applications for organizations that are changing healthcare across the country. Our Atlassian administrators are a passionate group of quick learners, who identify problems and provide custom solutions using Atlassian tools while maintaining a high quality of Atlassian services. If you are looking for a career with room for advancement and professional growth, in a fun and collaborative environment that also makes a difference to your community, look no further!
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
• Active ACP-400 or ACP-100 Atlassian certifications
• 2-3 years of administration experience of the following Atlassian tools; Jira Software, Jira Service desk, and confluence
• Experience in administering and maintaining Linux-based systems. (managing all the system in Linux)
• Familiarity with SQL and proficiency in writing intermediate level database queries
• Experience in writing automation scripts in Groovy, Bash, and Python.
• Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, Databases, Web proxies, Active Directory, Web APIs.
• Exposure to AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms • Experience with maintaining and customizing Restful API’s
• Must be a great Team player. • Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great attention to detail and ability to handle competing priorities Preferred
• AWS cloud practitioner certification
• Certifications in ITIL or Agile
• Experience in Salesforce administration preferred.
• Experience in a healthcare or public health setting
• Experience in administering Postgres SQL or MYSQL
• Experience with CI/CD principles and version control systems like GIT
• Experience with enterprise server and application monitoring tools, integration with JVM monitoring using New Relic or Splunk is a plus
• Experience in Atlassian cloud and data center deployments
• Previous experience in developing apps for Atlassian marketplace
Email Dennis Earl Hardy to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org